Sunday, October 22, 2017

Pou Enigma

Image may contain: 6 people, people smilingImage may contain: 6 people, people eating, child, drink, outdoor and food

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling


The title is Pou Enigma because this was to be supposed to be our group name but at the moment it is tip top squad.

I think this will be  my last post so i want it to be a remarkable one (chaaar hahaha). Just like the header of my blog, the process of having these guys was something that is puzzling but an awesome one. According to Socrates to be happy means to live a virtuous life and these people help me to be a person living with virtues. Maybe this school year will be the end of having us together in one school but we keep our promises in our hearts not to forget one's essence or importance.


To my Tiptop Fam:


Guuuys I know there will be only 5 percent chance that you can see this post but it's okay because honestly i don't want you to see my wrong grammar hahaha but if ever that you can read this so let it be hahaha. All of you are irreplaceable even though sometimes i can say that it's okay if our group will be separated but it's not really okay. Imagining my life with out you guys is like a diary that has no pen for me to narrate my stories. You help me to create meaningful journey in every chapter of my life and if life gets boring, you are always there to cheer me up and make things an enjoyable one. Thank you for letting me to be part of your life. I will end this message for now because i have no time na hahaha. You already know how thankful I am to have you, I love you and i just want to say na i missed hanging out with you.


                                                                                                 -Accountant in transit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pou Enigma

The title is Pou Enigma because this was to be supposed to be our group name but at the moment it is tip top squad. I think this will...